Course 77-600: Microsoft Windows Vista
This comprehensive Microsoft Official Academic Course provides students with the conceptual understanding and real-world experience they need to be ready for the work force and to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) examinations for Windows Vista.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started
- Chapter 2 - Working with Files and Folders
- Chapter 3 - Organizing Files and Folders
- Chapter 4 - Customazing Windows Explorer
- Chapter 5 - Working with Multimedia Files
- Chapter 6 - Searching for Files and Folders
- Chapter 7 - Personalizing the Windows Vista Workspace
- Chapter 8 - Getting Help and Support
- Chapter 9 - Managing System Resources
- Chapter 10 - Managing Software
- Chapter 11 - Monitoring the Windows Vista environment
- Chapter 12 - Managing Windows Internet Explorer
- Chapter 13 - Managing Network Connections
- Chapter 14 - Collaborating with Others
- Chapter 15 - Customazing your Computing Environment
- Pages: 510
- Last update: 2008
- Format: A4 (210x297)
- Language: English
- Improve security and compliance.
- Optimize a desktop infrastructure.
- Find and use information more easily.
- Better enable a mobile workforce.
|Course 77-600: Microsoft Windows Vista
For more information please contact: email@example.com