T-Prep for MOS 2010
T-Prep for Microsoft Office Certifications is the premier certification-simulation solution for Microsoft Office Specialist certifications. Designed to reflects the certification-testing environment accurately, T-Prep corresponds directly to certification exam objectives and employs the same "live application" technology that is used in the exams.
T-Prep offers the following features and benefits.
- T-Prep maintains a large bank of test items that align to specific certification skill objectives.
- The performance-based technology is similar to that of the certification exams, resulting in an authentic certification exam experience.
- Each Microsoft Office application features a Practice Test and Learning Mode , which provide test-takers with self-paced learning and exam simulation.
- Practice Test provides a testing experience that is similar to the actual certification exam experience, including time limitations and a similar user interface. Practice Test assesses initial skills or certification-exam preparedness.
- Learning Mode provides feedback and step-by-step instruction for each question.
- CPU: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- RAM: minimum of 512 MB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 300 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
- INTERNET CONNECTION: only required for download and license activation
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Seven